June 12, 2009

questions questions

My ex is.........a drunk old perv.

Maybe I should........make some more art.

I love......wasabi.

I don't understand......mortiis and his choice of a face.

I lost my........sanity to a handful of gravol and a mikki of bourbon.

People would say that I'm.......fickle.

Love is......what i got.

Somewhere, someone is......listening to the crash test dummies.

I will always......love you.

I never want.........to go to africa.

I think the current PM is......a fuckin comedian.

When I woke up in the morning I........wanted nothing more than the yellow mini skirt i had bought in my dream.

Life is full of......funny suprises.

My past.......reads like something out of a david lynch script.

I get annoyed when.......i go through your phone maze of prerecorded messages and number selections, then get put on hold for twenty minutes and still can't get a straight answer from the stupid bitch on the other end.

I wish.......i had a box of popsicles.

My dog is....... dead.

Tomorrow I'm going to........fuck i dunno. drink or something.

I have low tolerance for people who......get off on being miserable.

If I had a million dollars I would.....open a greasy spoon and play nothing but gangsta rap and black metal over the speakers, then sit on my ass and live comfortably for a long while.

No comments: