May 12, 2010

Strictly Business

The Jerk book is now available at Hits and Misses (860 Bloor Street W.) for $5 each and is still available in the window of Zoinks!! (1019 Bloor Street W.) for the same price. I am still slowly putting together part 2 and hope to have it available before the summer is done.

I also have prints for sale which i will soon enough be putting online for viewing. They go from $15 -$30 depending on the size and whether you prefer framed or unframed.

I have greeting cards available. They simply have a print on the front and are blank on the inside, so you can write your own damn shit in there because there's nothing i hate more than a card that looks perfect on the outside, but then says some weird shit that you would never say to the person or to anyone for that matter on the inside, though if you want me to write something on the inside all fancy calligraphy-like or serial killer collage lettering-like i can for some extra coin. The cards go for $4 each and even come with a card.

I've been putting some stuff up around the city so keep your eyes peeled (i really hate that expression. it makes me cringe thinking of eyeballs being peeled like grapes with a paring knife) for secret messages and silly doodles and I'll also be having another show sometime soon once I find some sap to host my shit for a little while. If you know of any good bars out there looking for art for their walls let me know or let them know or let someone know about me.

I'm also going to seriously be pursuing this baking business. If you or anyone you know needs a delicious personalized birthday cake, or a batch of fresh baked cookies or a dozen or two of cipcakes or muffins then put in an order at the contact below. Tell me what you have in mind and we can work out a price. My baking services are not expensive. As long as the groceries are covered and I feel my efforts and time are fairly financially compensated then I'm happy to feed you and your party for a fair price.

Oh and if you're lucky enough to find some shake I can bake you some pretty damn tasty party favours with a little kick.

I'm down for doing just about anything creative right now so if you got a project and I can help in some way let me know what and when.

Contact me for any questions, concerns, love and marriage advice, info regarding purchasing some of my stuff, or possible projects.

jwrott@hotmail.com

No comments: